Sufis under Salafi pressure in Tunisia is an article referring to the Islamic unity and published by Baylor University, in journal “Religion watch”, Vol.28 (4), p.7, 2013. The following is a concise description of the article Continue ...
Ottoman Administration and the Albanians, 1908-1913 is a dissertation by George Walter Gawrych, referring to the Islamic unity and published by ProQuest Dissertations Publishing in 1980. The following is a concise description of the dissertation. Continue ...
How create a new article?
- The first step to finding an article is to register on Wikivahdat.
- Read the registration features of Wikivahdat in the registration instructions.
- To learn about the Unity Wiki, its goals and future prospects, and its article production field, see the About Wikivahdat page.
- Check for typing and editorial errors in existing articles.
- Edit previously typed scripts again according to the Wikivahdat script.
- A place to get everything you need to write a Wikivahdat Guide.
- Create new articles ..
- ‘Muslim unity’ congress condemned sectarianism
- ‘K. A. Nizami Centre for Quranic Studies’ and 21st Century Quranic Studies in English
- «Umm ul-Qura» the Global Base of «Ummat-e Wasat»
- World Forum for Proximity of Islamic Schools
- Word of God, Art of Man: The Qur'an and its Creative Expressions (Book report)
- Women in the Qur'an, Traditions, and Interpretation (Book report)
- William Montgomery Watt
- Who Speaks for the Islamic World? Religion, Identity and the Organisation of Islamic Cooperation (Review article))
- Westphalian and Islamic Concepts of Sovereignty in the Middle East
- Western Sufism: From the Abbasids to the New Age
- Visions of Islamic Unity: A Comparison of Djemal Pasha’s al-Sharq and Sharīf Ḥusayn’s al-Qibla Periodicals
- Visions of Islamic Unity
- Verse of love
- Utilization of the Resistance Economics Model in the Issue of the Islamic Revolution