Sufis under Salafi pressure in Tunisia is an article referring to the Islamic unity and published by Baylor University, in journal “Religion watch”, Vol.28 (4), p.7, 2013. The following is a concise description of the article Continuation...
Ottoman Administration and the Albanians, 1908-1913 is a dissertation by George Walter Gawrych, referring to the Islamic unity and published by ProQuest Dissertations Publishing in 1980. The following is a concise description of the dissertation. Continuation...
- The first step to finding an article is to register on Wikivahdat.
- Read the registration features of Wikivahdat in the registration instructions.
- To learn about the Unity Wiki, its goals and future prospects, and its article production field, see the About Wikivahdat page.
- Check for typing and editorial errors in existing articles.
- Edit previously typed scripts again according to the Wikivahdat script.
- A place to get everything you need to write a Wikivahdat Guide.
- Create new articles ..
- Sufis under Salafi pressure in Tunisia
- Ottoman Administration and the Albanians, 1908-1913
- The Qur’ānic Vision: Unity or Uniformity?
- Visions of Islamic Unity
- Makkah Al-Mukarramah in the Pan-Islamic Thought of Jamaluddin Al-Afghani
- The role of unifying personal status laws in achieving Islamic unity
- A Philosophical Critique of Nationalism
- The Islamic World: Abbasid caliphate-Historians
- The SAGE Handbook of Islamic Studies
- The Formation of Islam: Religion and Society in the Near East, 600-1800
- Islam and the Integration of Society
- The Nation or the Ummah: Islamism and Turkish Foreign Policy
- The Islamic World: Hizbullah-Ottoman Empire
- The Muslim Conception of International Law and the Western Approach
- The Islamic Republic of Iran and the ideal international system
- The Islamic World: Past and Present (Book report)